Avaya IP Office is a hybrid cloud communications platform allowing you to bring high-value, unified communications and collaborations to your business.
Trusted telecoms provider
Avaya telephone systems have long been a trusted telecoms provider for offices large and small. Initially providing on-premises communications, Avaya IP Office is a hybrid cloud communications platform allowing you to bring high-value, unified communications and collaborations to your business.
Working with Avaya, Unified Voice & Data can help your business stay connected with bespoke telephone system solutions to suit you. The Powered by Avaya IP Office platform delivers voice, messaging and conferencing solutions and now allows team collaboration across multiple communication channels. For businesses with remote and mobile workers, we can help you to connect your team from wherever they work, allowing for powerful collaborations and more productivity.
As a global leader in SME communications, businesses of all sizes can benefit from the highly reliable and easy to use Avaya platform. We work with Avaya to offer our customers the best technology from a global company combined with our expertise in unified communications and high levels of customer support. We work flexibly with you to find the right telecommunications solutions for your specific requirements and the option to scale up with Avaya IP Office as your business grows.
Avaya IP Office
• Unparalleled scalability – From 3 to 3,000 users on a single-site server or across 150 locations.
• Flexible deployment options: On premise, in the cloud, or hybrid.
• Avaya Equinox client support for outstanding mobility and soft phone capabilities.
• Flexible resiliency options including server and UC client failover and support for VMware High Availability. Resiliency is available for cloud to cloud, cloud to premise, premise to cloud, and premise to premise deployments.
• Avaya Call Reporting helping customers manage their phone systems through cradle of grave call reporting, tracking, and recording.
• Communications security measures including embedded encryption of signaling and voice traffic.
• Integration with industry-standard LDAP directories including Microsoft Active Directory (Server Edition and Select).
Call Reporting & Recording
• Avaya Call Reporting helps customers manage their phone system and business with ease and confidence. Cradle to grave call reporting and tracking is presented through over 50 standard reports.
• Recording Library provides easy access to recordings within the same reporting interface via IP Office Voicemail Pro integration.
• Realtime agent seat and Agent Dashboards enhance IP Office hunt groups and deliver visual call management with wallboards and customised agent dashboard displays.
• Delivers comprehensive call reporting without a deploying a complete contact center solution.
Contact Centre Solutions
Avaya Offer a wide range of and scalable Contact Centre Solutions including full Multi Media deployments. Ask one of our Account managers for more information
Phones and Devices
Avaya IP Office offers a range of phones and devices dependant on your requirements. These can be IP, SIP, Analogue, DECT or WiFi