The questions to ask before choosing a cloud telephony solution
Before you invest in a new cloud telephony solution, make sure you choose one that enables you to react faster to new opportunities and generate higher revenues, without requiring you to purchase any extra hardware. You need to know:
- Does it provide native apps for Android, iOS, mac OS and Windows, so that employees can use whichever device they choose?
- Will it enable access to user accounts from any internet-connected device (app or web browser), so employees can work flexibly/remotely from anywhere in the world?
- Does it provide the ability to stay in touch using Wi-Fi, 4G data or even cellular voice networks?
- Will your users be able to access enterprise-class communications features from their mobile device or PC, removing the need to buy additional desk phones?
- Is it fully scalable?
- Does it integrate with other communications platforms like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, to provide a truly unified communications solution?
- Will it reduce your administration costs?
- Will it help reduce workloads, with web-browser access to accounts?
To find out more about how Cloudya – the best-in-class cloud telephony solution makes everything easy check out all the benefits here: https://www.blueportal.co.uk/cloudya-telephone-system/